Top Selling Newtonian Telescopes
- Optical System: Greenough. Observation tube: Trinocular head with diopter adjusment on both eyepiece tubes. Interpupillary distance: 50-75mm. Trinocular light split: 100:0 / 0:100 on right eyepiece.
- Inclination: 45° inclined. Eyepieces: N-WF10X/20mm. Objectives system: Zoom system, ratio 1:6. Objectives magnification: 0,75X ~ 4,5X.
- Working distance: 110mm. Stand: Pole type stand with transmitted illumination. Base: 237x170mm. Column / Arm: Ø 25mm, 205mm hight.
- Head holder: for Ø 25mm column and Ø 76mm head with incident illumination. Focus mechanism: Coarse focusing system with tension adjustment. Focusing stroke: 43mm. Incident illumination: 3W LED with intensity control.
- Transmitted illumination: 3W LED with intensity control. Transformer: Internal. Power supply: 100-240V (CE). Dimensions: 237x170x398mm. Weight: 3,7Kg (8.15lb).
Levenhuk Strike 135 Plus Telescope Newtonian 135 Mm Fully Multi-Coated Optics With Advanced Accessories Kit
- Newtonian telescope
- Objective lens diameter: 135 mm
- Focal length: 900 mm
- Comes in a kit - see the description
- Proudly made in the USA with the highest quality materials and sharp craftsmanship.
- The Astrozap Dew Shield is an essential telescope accessory for anyone operating a telescope where d
- The Astrozap 6" Meade Schmidt-Newtonian Dew Shield fits 6" Schmidt-Newtonian Telescopes.
- Astrozap 6" Meade Schmidt-Newtonian Dew Shield is constructed of high quality ABS-grade polymers.
- Astrozap 6" Schmidt-Newtonian Dew Shield reduces dew buildup on your 6" Meade Schmidt-Newtonian tele
- Set includes Microslide, lesson plan, worksheet and a teacher's guide
- Set of 8 related 35mm images photographed through a microscope called photomicrographs
- Each Microslide is accompanied by a detailed lesson plan designed to stimulate, inform and question students about the topic under study
- The film is mounted in a clear plastic holder that protects it on both sides
- Lesson plans are printed on heavy tag stock and will serve for repeated use
1928 Print Telescope Europe Neubabelsberg Germany Europe Hubert Slouka Astronomy - Original Halftone Print
- Product Type: Original Halftone Print; Black / White
- Grade: Very Fine ++
- Dimensions: Approximately 8 x 6 inches; 20 x 15 cm
- Authentication: Dual Serial-Numbered Certificates of Authenticity w/ Full Provenance
- Packaged in custom sleeve w/ archival black board (great for display, gift-giving, and preservation)
- Special indroductory offer
- Original old antique victorian print, not a modern reproduction
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Size and details in description below, Email for any missing image or description
- Shipped WORLDWIDE next day, AIRMAIL from head office in Scotland allow 15/21 days for delivery
Dpp_174593_3 Florene - Nautical Décor - Image Of Vintage Sailor Drawing With Ships Wheel - Wall Clocks - 15X15 Wall Clock
- Dimensions (in inches): 15 H x 15 W x 0.1 D
- High gloss mirror like finish, UV coated, scratch resistant aluminum; suitable for moist environment
- Silent uncovered quartz mechanism. Requires one AA battery (not included)
- Gold colored hour, minute and second hands
- Numbers are printed as part of the image
- Zoom Magnification: 1X to 500X Continuous ZOOM
- Video Definition: 320*240,640*480,800*600,1024*768,1200*1024,1600*1200
- Image Resolution:320*240,640*480,800*600,1024*768,1200*1024,1600*1200
- Led Light Source:Manual Control 8 LEDS
- Software: English Measurement software for All windows systems
- HoTech 1.25" SCA Laser Collimator for Newtonian Telescope - Dot Model # SCA-1.25D
- 15x 37.5x Newtonian Reflector Telescope
Ultimate Arms Gear Qd Tactical 1" Weaver-Picatinny High See Thru Stanag Riser Mount For Ar15 M4 Flattop Rifle Scope + Cqb 4 Multi Reticle Red Warfare Edition Open Reflex Sight With Weaver-Picatinny Rail Mount - Combo Combination Package Kit Set Fits Ar15
- Package Includes: 1" High Riser + Open Reflex 4 Reticle Sight.
- 4 Separate Reticle Patterns In Red.
- 7 Diferent Brightness Settings.
- Superior Heavy Duty Construction Of Black Finished Precision Machined Aluminum, STANAG Dimentsion : 13 Separate Slots, Approx. 5.7" Long , 1.75" Height (1" Rise From Mounting Base) , and 1.75" Wide.
- Easy Installation - No Gunsmithing Required - Secure Locking Plate With Thumbnuts Feature. See Thru Feature So You Can Still Use Your Iron Sights.
Pyle Mic And Stand Package - Pdwm4300 4 Mic Vhf Wireless Rack Mount Microphone System - X2 Pmks3 Tripod Microphone Stand W/ Extending Boom
- PDWM4300 - Two Handheld Microphones; Two Belt Pack Transmitters w/ Lavalier and Headset Mics
- 4 x 9V Batteries and 1/4'' Audio Cable Included; RF Indicators; AF Level Meters; Individual Volume Controls
- Operation Range: Up to 240 ft.; 1/4'' Individual and 1/4" & XLR Mixed Output; Power Supply:110/220 V
- PMKS3 - Telescopes To 5.5 Feet; Boom Extends To 28 ''; Fast & Smooth Boom And Height Adjustments
- Knob Boom Adjustment; Gloss Black Finish; Constructed With Strong, Lightweight Tubing
Newtonian Telescopes Description
Newtonian Telescopes - Find the newest good quality telephoto in terms of quality especially some topics related to the Newtonian Telescopes only in Best Telephoto Online Store.
Newtonian Telescopes top quality and lowest price detail posted here was carefully selected by Best Telephoto Online Store Staff after deciding on the ones that are best suited the others. Here these list of wonderful prices and best selection of Newtonian Telescopes as part of Best Telephoto Online Store exclusive updates collection. Find the best Newtonian Telescopes products and reviews posted here for your own study and personal use. The Best Telephoto Online Store Staff hope that you enjoy your visit here and if you would like to get the products in high quality and properly, simply just click the link above to purchase to purchase this item of Newtonian Telescopes. Now, you can buy various products related to Newtonian Telescopes easily via Best Telephoto Online Store. We are offering Newtonian Telescopes View Now. You really don't want to miss this opportunity. The quality of the information found in the Newtonian Telescopes well above anything you will find on the market today.!