Bushnell 4X 40Mm Equinox Digital Night Vision Monocular is a part of Telescope Equatorial Mount products library. To see this Bushnell 4X 40Mm Equinox Digital Night Vision Monocular in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Bushnell 4X 40Mm Equinox Digital Night Vision Monocular .
This specific product of Bushnell 4X 40Mm Equinox Digital Night Vision Monocular posted by Mance. You can see a library of Telescope Equatorial Mount. Get segments interesting article about Telescope Equatorial Mount that may help you. If you are attempting to seek out Bushnell 4X 40Mm Equinox Digital Night Vision Monocular with the most effective price. $ead the review on Bushnell 4X 40Mm Equinox Digital Night Vision Monocular, it's reasonable price. Thanks for your visit Best Telephoto Online Store.
Equinox Digital Night Vision ; 4X Magnification; Weather Resistant ; Wide Field Of View ; Switch From Black & White To Green ; Video Out Capability
Delivering image clarity, illumination and field of view unrivaled--even with zero ambient light, Bushnell's Equinox series raises the bar industry-wide in digital night vision. The Bushnell 4x40mm Equinox Digital Night Vision Monocular combines a 4x magnification, 40-millimeter objective monocular with the option of a traditional green view for dusk and dawn while some ambient light is available, and white imaging for use in almost-dark to completely dark conditions. Offering a maximum viewing range of 738 feet, lightweight and weather resistant housing, and extremely long battery life, the Equinox 4x40mm Digital Night Vision is a solid choice for all your night vision needs including camping, caving, wildlife observation, surveillance, and any other occasion requiring a good nighttime view.
- Outstanding optical clarity
- CCD versus image-intensifier tube
- Display switchable from green to black and white
- Wide field of view
- 738-feet viewing range
- Rugged water-resistant housing
- Video output
- Tripod mountable
- Operates on 2 CR123 batteries
- Magnification: 4x
- Objective Lens: 40 millimeters
- Field of View @ 100 yards: 30 feet
- Infrared Illuminator: Yes (Wide/Narrow)
- Size: 6.5 by 4 by 2.5 inches
- Weight: 13 ounces
- Tripod Mount: Yes
- Battery: CR123 (2)
- Digital night vision, monocular spotting scope with 4x magnification and 40-Millimeter objective lens
- CCD verus image-intensifier tube
- Switches between green-view (ambient light) and black and white view modes
- 738-feet viewing range with a wide 30-foot field of view at 100 yards
- Rugged water-resistant housing; video output; tripod mountable
- Equinox Digital Night Vision
- 4X Magnification
- Weather Resistant
- Wide Field Of View
- Switch From Black & White To Green
Export RestrictionsAll Gen 3 and Gen 2+ night vision image intensifier tubes and devices as well as thermal sensors and devices are subject to United States export rules and regulations. Valid export licenses may be issued by the U.S. Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation 120-130; or by the U.S. Department of Commerce in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), 15 CFR Parts 730-774.