Wolfe Student Stereomicroscope 20X And 40X is a part of Wolfe Microscope products library. To see this Wolfe Student Stereomicroscope 20X And 40X in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Wolfe Student Stereomicroscope 20X And 40X .
This specific product of Wolfe Student Stereomicroscope 20X And 40X posted by Grover. You can see a library of Wolfe Microscope. Get segments interesting article about Wolfe Microscope that may help you. If you're attempting to seek out Wolfe Student Stereomicroscope 20X And 40X with the simplest price. $ead the review on Wolfe Student Stereomicroscope 20X And 40X, it's reasonable price. Thanks for your visit Best Telephoto Online Store.
Grades 6-12. New advanced LED illumination and forward-facing head make the Wolfe® Student Stereomicroscope an outstanding performer in the science classroom.
- LED lighting has a longer lifetime than tungsten and provides a bright, cool light source that is especially beneficial for viewing living specimens
- Independently controlled upper and lower illuminators allow proper viewing of opaque and transparent specimens
- Forward-facing head places the microscope in a better position for students to manipulate and exchange specimens
Just imagine how a stereomicroscope will widen your classroom studies—allowing you to view everything from tiny cells to large rock, wood, plant, and insect specimens. This durable Wolfe® dual-magnification student microscope has built-in, rotating objectives that make changing 20× and 40× magnifications a snap. The 45° inclined binocular head conveniently adjusts to accommodate large specimens. Includes eyecups, stage clips, 3 stage plates (frosted, black, and white), and dust cover.
- Magnification, 20× and 40×
- Working distance of 75 mm with a maximum on-stage specimen height of 35 mm
- Inclined eyetubes for viewing ease, even when seated
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Independently adjustable left eyetube focus
- Size, 10" H × 4-1?2" W × 7" D; wt, about 5 lb
- The Carolina Pledge: 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. All of our products are unconditionally guaranteed. If for any reason you are not satisfied with any item, you may return it for a replacement, a refund, or credit. It's that simple.
- From our beginnings in 1927, Carolina Biological Supply Company has grown to become a leading supplier of science teaching materials for all levels of education. Today, from our headquarters in Burlington, North Carolina, we serve customers worldwide, including teachers, professors, homeschool educators, hobbyists, and professionals in health and science-related fields.
- When you shop with Carolina, you're not alone! All of our products are backed by unparalleled technical support, available from 8am to 8pm, ET, Monday-Friday. Contact information (Live Chat, email, and phone) is provided after placing your order at Amazon.