Wolfe Digivu Cm 3.0 Microscope is a part of Wolfe Microscope products library. To see this Wolfe Digivu Cm 3.0 Microscope in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Wolfe Digivu Cm 3.0 Microscope .
This specific product of Wolfe Digivu Cm 3.0 Microscope posted by Brett. You can see a library of Wolfe Microscope. Get segments interesting article about Wolfe Microscope that may help you. If you are trying to search out Wolfe Digivu Cm 3.0 Microscope with the most effective value. $ead the review on Wolfe Digivu Cm 3.0 Microscope, it's reasonable price. Thanks for your visit Best Telephoto Online Store.
- View high-resolution microscopic images on your computer monitor, interactive whiteboard, or data projector
- 40x objective is spring-loaded and retractable, protecting prepared slides from damage
- Separate coarse and fine adjustments for faster, more accurate focusing at high magnifications
- The Motic® Images Plus 2.0 ML software has many image manipulation features such as measurement, time lapse, labeling, adding sound, etc.
Capture and save amazing microscopic images—then view them at your convenience, e-mail them to a colleague, or project them for others to view. This digital microscope features an integral 3.0-megapixel imaging chip and a USB 2.0 plug-and-play computer interface, allowing you to easily capture and reuse incredible microscopic images. Wherever you view them, you'll appreciate their high resolution (2,048 x 1,536), true colors, and pixilation-free sharpness. The CM 3.0 educational microscope includes Motic® Images Plus 2.0 ML software for Windows® XP and above, and Macintosh® OS X and above. Comes with a dust cover and instructions.
- Monocular head with 10x, 18-mm widefield eyepiece
- Built-in mechanical stage lets you scan the entire specimen without moving the slide around with your finger
- Quadruple, reverse-mounted nosepiece protects objectives and provides easy stage access
- DIN* EA achromatic 4x, 10x, and spring-loaded 40x parfocal and parcentric objectives
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser on spiral mount for optional (item #591273) 100x oil-immersion microscopy
- 20-W halogen illumination with intensity control
- Wolfe® lifetime limited warranty (excluding bulbs, camera, and cords); 1-year warranty on internal camera
- Size, 14' H x 7' W x 8' D; wt, 10-1/2 lb
*DIN: Deutsche Industrie Normen, an industry standard.
- The Carolina Pledge: 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. All of our products are unconditionally guaranteed. If for any reason you are not satisfied with any item, you may return it for a replacement, a refund, or credit. It's that simple.
- From our beginnings in 1927, Carolina Biological Supply Company has grown to become a leading supplier of science teaching materials for all levels of education. Today, from our headquarters in Burlington, North Carolina, we serve customers worldwide, including teachers, professors, homeschool educators, hobbyists, and professionals in health and science-related fields.
- When you shop with Carolina, you're not alone! All of our products are backed by unparalleled technical support, available from 8am to 8pm, ET, Monday-Friday. Contact information (Live Chat, email, and phone) is provided after placing your order at Amazon.