Current Medical Diagnosis And Treatment 2013 (Current Medical Diagnosis & Treatment) is a part of Telescope Camera Adapter products library. To see this Current Medical Diagnosis And Treatment 2013 (Current Medical Diagnosis & Treatment) in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Current Medical Diagnosis And Treatment 2013 (Current Medical Diagnosis & Treatment) .
This specific product of Current Medical Diagnosis And Treatment 2013 (Current Medical Diagnosis & Treatment) posted by Myrick. You can see a library of Telescope Camera Adapter. Get segments interesting article about Telescope Camera Adapter that may help you. If you are trying to search out Current Medical Diagnosis And Treatment 2013 (Current Medical Diagnosis & Treatment) with the easiest value. $ead the review on Current Medical Diagnosis And Treatment 2013 (Current Medical Diagnosis & Treatment), it's reasonable price. Thanks for your visit Best Telephoto Online Store.
The #1 bestselling annual guide to internal medicine—now completely updated!
Learn from the experts – and accelerate your clinical decision making
Internationally acclaimed for its scholarship, conciseness, full-color presentation, and encyclopedic scope, CMDT puts the latest research where it belongs . . . into your practice. The new edition of this streamlined clinical companion delivers at-a-glance summaries of the signs, symptoms, epidemiology, etiology, and treatment options for more than 1,000 diseases and disorders. Practitioners in both the hospital and ambulatory settings rely on CMDT to keep up with new medical advances, prevention strategies, and cost-effective therapies.
Here’s why CMDT is essential to clinical practice:
- Covers the fundamentals of clinical diagnosis and patient management in all fields of internal medicine
- A-to-Z survey of all primary care topics, including gynecology and obstetrics, dermatology, neurology, ophthalmology, otolaryngology, psychiatry, neurology, toxicology, urology, geriatrics, orthopedics, and palliative care
- The only text with an annual update on the treatment of HIV infection and AIDS
- Easy-to-navigate design with numerous figures and tables
- Drug treatment tables, with indexed trade names and updated costs in each section
- Current references—with PubMed and PMID numbers
- “Essentials of Diagnosis” callouts for most diseases/disorders
- ICD-9 codes listed on inside covers
NEW TO THIS EDITION:
- New chapter on Women’s Health Issues
- Extensively revised chapters: “Viral & Rickettsial Infections,” “Disorders Related to Environmental Factors,” and “Blood Disorders”
- Coverage of critical developments in anticoagulation and antiplatelet therapy, antihypertensive therapy, hematology, neurology, infectious disease, and cardiovascular medicine
- Important updates in oncology, including breast cancer treatment options, new lung cancer screening protocols, and cervical screening recommendations
- New risk assessment model for deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and DVT preventive therapies following hip or knee replacement
- Recent CDC guidelines on adult and adolescent immunizations and the treatment of sexually transmitted infections
- Overview of new medications, including ivacaftor, eltrombopag, romiplostim, and eculizumab
- Extensive revision of the section on rhabdomyolysis
- New section on peripheral artery aneurysms
- Used Book in Good Condition
Stephen J. McPhee
Michael W. Rabow
Brand: McGraw-Hill Medical