Atomic Force Microscopy In Liquid: Biological Applications is a part of Tripod For Binoculars products library. To see this Atomic Force Microscopy In Liquid: Biological Applications in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Atomic Force Microscopy In Liquid: Biological Applications .
This specific product of Atomic Force Microscopy In Liquid: Biological Applications posted by Sherrill. You can see a library of Tripod For Binoculars. Get segments interesting article about Tripod For Binoculars that may help you. If you are attempting to find Atomic Force Microscopy In Liquid: Biological Applications with the most effective price. $ead the review on Atomic Force Microscopy In Liquid: Biological Applications, it's reasonable price. Thanks for your visit Best Telephoto Online Store.
About 40 % of current atomic force microscopy (AFM) research is performed in liquids, making liquid-based AFM a rapidly growing and
important tool for the study of biological materials. This book focuses on the underlying principles and experimental aspects of AFM under
liquid, with an easy-to-follow organization intended for new AFM scientists. The book also serves as an up-to-date review of new AFM techniques developed especially for biological samples.
Aimed at physicists, materials scientists, biologists, analytical chemists, and medicinal chemists. An ideal reference book for libraries.
From the contents:
Part I: General Atomic Force Microscopy
* AFM: Basic Concepts
* Carbon Nanotube Tips in Atomic Force Microscopy with
* Applications to Imaging in Liquid
* Force Spectroscopy
* Atomic Force Microscopy in Liquid
* Fundamentals of AFM Cantilever Dynamics in Liquid
* Single-Molecule Force Spectroscopy
* High-Speed AFM for Observing Dynamic Processes in Liquid
* Integration of AFM with Optical Microscopy Techniques
Part II: Biological Applications
* DNA and Protein-DNA Complexes
* Single-Molecule Force Microscopy of Cellular Sensors
* AFM-Based Single-Cell Force Spectroscopy
* Nano-Surgical Manipulation of Living Cells with the AFM
- Used Book in Good Condition
Arturo M. Baró
Ronald G. Reifenberger