Phase-Space Optics: Fundamentals And Applications is a part of Electronic Microscope products library. To see this Phase-Space Optics: Fundamentals And Applications in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Phase-Space Optics: Fundamentals And Applications .
This specific product of Phase-Space Optics: Fundamentals And Applications posted by Summer. You can see a library of Electronic Microscope. Get segments interesting article about Electronic Microscope that may help you. If you are making an attempt to find Phase-Space Optics: Fundamentals And Applications with the easiest price. $ead the review on Phase-Space Optics: Fundamentals And Applications, it's reasonable price. Thanks for your visit Best Telephoto Online Store.
A comprehensive cross section of phase-space optics
This definitive volume highlights an elegant, unified approach to optical rays, waves, and system design using cutting-edge phase-space techniques. Phase-Space Optics: Fundamentals and Applications details theoretical concepts of phase space as well as novel engineering applications in specific disciplines. This authoritative guide includes full coverage of sampling, superresolution imaging, and the phase-space interpretation of ultrafast optics. Work with Wigner optics, analyze phase-space equations, develop wave propagation models, and gain a new understanding of optical sources and systems. Discover how to:
- Describe optical phenomena using Wigner and ambiguity functions
- Perform phase-space rotations using ray transformation matrices
- Influence the trade-off between pupil size and depth of field
- Analyze and design optical signals using the Radon-Wigner transform
- Accomplish superresolution by squeezing phase space
- Interpret the intimate relationship between radiometry and coherence
- Use basic algebra to discover self-imaging, Fresnel diffraction, and the Talbot effect
- Develop discrete models, sampling criteria, and interpolation formulae
- Work with ultrafast processes and complex space-time structures