Optical System Design, Second Edition is a part of Telephoto Lenses For Nikon products library. To see this Optical System Design, Second Edition in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Optical System Design, Second Edition .
This specific product of Optical System Design, Second Edition posted by Dalton. You can see a library of Telephoto Lenses For Nikon. Get segments interesting article about Telephoto Lenses For Nikon that may help you. If you are trying to find Optical System Design, Second Edition with the easiest value. $ead the review on Optical System Design, Second Edition, it's reasonable price. Thanks for your visit Best Telephoto Online Store.
Learn advanced optical design techniques from the field's most respected guide
Honed for more than 20 years in an SPIE professional course taught by renowned optical systems designer Robert E. Fischer, Optical System Design, Second Edition brings you the latest cutting-edge design techniques and more than 400 detailed diagrams that clearly illustrate every major procedure in optical design.
This thoroughly updated resource helps you work better and faster with computer-aided optical design techniques, diffractive optics, and the latest applications, including digital imaging, telecommunications, and machine vision. No need for complex, unnecessary mathematical derivations-instead, you get hundreds of examples that break the techniques down into understandable steps. For twenty-first century optical design without the mystery, the authoritative Optical Systems Design, Second Edition features:
- Computer-aided design use explained through sample problems
- Case studies of third-millennium applications in digital imaging, sensors, lasers, machine vision, and more
- New chapters on optomechanical design, systems analysis, and stray-light suppression
- New chapter on polarization including lots of really useful information
- New and expanded chapter on diffractive optics
- Techniques for getting rid of geometrical aberrations
- Testing, tolerancing, and manufacturing guidance
- Intelligent use of aspheric surfaces in optical design
- Pointers on using off-the-shelf optics
- Basic optical principles and solutions for common and advanced design problems