Global Innovation Science Handbook is a part of Newton Reflecting Telescope products library. To see this Global Innovation Science Handbook in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Global Innovation Science Handbook .
This specific product of Global Innovation Science Handbook posted by Landers. You can see a library of Newton Reflecting Telescope. Get segments interesting article about Newton Reflecting Telescope that may help you. If you're making an attempt to search out Global Innovation Science Handbook with the easiest price. $ead the review on Global Innovation Science Handbook, it's reasonable price. Thanks for your visit Best Telephoto Online Store.
A GROUNDBREAKING GUIDE TO THE ART, SCIENCE, TOOLS, AND DEPLOYMENT OF INNOVATION
"It has never been more important to educate people and organizations how to out-imagine, out-create, and out-innovate....The insight and experiences captured by [this book] make an important contribution toward reaching this goal." -- From the Foreword by Deborah Wince-Smith, President, Council on Competitiveness
Developed by the editors of the International Journal of Innovation Science and featuring contributions from more than 40 innovation experts and thought leaders, Global Innovation Science Handbook presents a proven approach for understanding and implementing innovation in any industry.
This pioneering work is based on a defined body of knowledge that includes intent, methodology, tools, and measurements. It challenges the popular paradigm that "learned" innovation is impossible, and lays out a systematic process for developing innovation skills. Each chapter can be independently read and utilized in the daily practice of innovation. Real-world case studies from financial, government, and education sectors illustrate the concepts discussed in this definitive resource.
Global Innovation Science Handbook covers:
- Preparing for innovation--establishing a framework and creating a culture for innovation
- Key innovation concepts, such as creativity, neuroscience, biomimetics, benchmarking, and ethnography
- Creativity tools, including Kano analysis, storyboarding, absence thinking, Lotus Blossom, SCAMPER, and others
- Techniques essential to innovation science, such as Six Thinking Hats, mind mapping, social networks, market research, and lead user analysis
- Innovation radar, indices, and other measurements
- Idea management--the process of creating, screening, exploring, and evaluating ideas to bring those most valuable from concept to reality
- Innovation methodologies, including TRIZ, Brinnovation, crowdsourcing, Eureka, stage gate, and others
- Deployment--a life-cycle approach involving inspiration, strategy, organization, excellence, culture, measurement, protection of intellectual property, and launch
- Case studies featuring cutting-edge technological innovations in finance, government, and education
Brett E. Trusko