Eotech Xps2-0 Holographic Weapon Sight is a part of Digital Microscope Review products library. To see this Eotech Xps2-0 Holographic Weapon Sight in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Eotech Xps2-0 Holographic Weapon Sight .
This specific product of Eotech Xps2-0 Holographic Weapon Sight posted by Amos. You can see a library of Digital Microscope Review. Get segments interesting article about Digital Microscope Review that may help you. If you're making an attempt to find Eotech Xps2-0 Holographic Weapon Sight with the most effective price. $ead the review on Eotech Xps2-0 Holographic Weapon Sight, it's reasonable price. Thanks for your visit Best Telephoto Online Store.
This sight is smaller than the former N-cell battery sight and runs on a single 123 battery. It also has a longer battery life than the N-cell style sights. Smaller, lighter and always fast with three reticle options. With the new single battery configuration, the XPS allows more rail space than ever, leaving more room for rear iron sights or NV mount.- Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length - Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space compared to the 4 inch N battery sights - Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap; better sealing is achieved - Battery compartment is now separated from the base to allow it to hover over the delta ring of the rifle - Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 500-600 hours, 3X battery life of N cell sights - Reticle: 65 MOA circle with 1 MOA aiming dot. Smaller and lighter than other holographic weapon sights, the EOTech XPS2-0 is an ideal compact option for your weapon platform. The XPS2-0 sports a revolutionary sighting system based on advanced holographic technology. The design works by using laser light to illuminate a holographic pattern embedded in the heads-up display window. When the shooter looks through the window, he or she will see a virtual red image of a reticle pattern projected onto the target plane. Overall, the holographic sight improves target acquisition, boosts accuracy, and increases control over the shooting environment.
The XPS2-0 runs on a single 123 battery, making it small enough to leave plenty of rail space for rear iron sights, magnifiers, and other tools (the shortened base requires 2.75 inches of rail space maximum). EOTech also eliminated the battery cap and latch and replaced them with a simple O-ring tethered cap, helping the sight achieve better sealing. Note that the XPS2 is not night vision compatible.
- Optics: Transmission holography, parallax-free
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Waterproof: Submersible to 10 feet
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2 inch @ 100 yards)
- Adjustment range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: 1-inch Picatinny or Weaver rail
- Return to zero: Repeatable to 2 MOA after remounting
- Display window optical surfaces: Anti-glare coating
- Window dimensions: 1.2 by 0.85 inches
- Front window material: 1/8-inch solid glass
- Rear window material: Shatter-resistant laminate (3/16 inches thick)
- Field of view: 30 yards @ 100 yards at 4 inches eye relief
- Brightness adjustment range: 146,000:1 (brightest to lowest)
- Night vision compatibility: None
- Power source: 123 lithium battery (1)
- Battery life: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting
- Brightness settings: 20 with scrolling feature
- Auto battery check indicator: Flashing reticle upon startup
- Auto shutdown: At 8 hours; programmable to 4 hours
- Dimensions: 3.5 by 2.4 by 2 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 8 ounces
- Compact, lightweight holographic weapon sight with 1x magnification
- Uses laser light to illuminate holographic red reticle projected on target plane
- Improves target acquisition, boosts accuracy, and increases control
- Leaves rail space for rear iron sights, magnifiers, and other tools
- Requires 123 lithium battery; measures 3.5 x 2.4 x 2 inches (W x H x D)
2014 production batch.Brand new in box.A minimum of 10% restocking fee will be applied on returned items.