Small Animal Clinical Diagnosis By Laboratory Methods, 4E is a part of Eotech Scope products library. To see this Small Animal Clinical Diagnosis By Laboratory Methods, 4E in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Small Animal Clinical Diagnosis By Laboratory Methods, 4E .
This specific product of Small Animal Clinical Diagnosis By Laboratory Methods, 4E posted by Allmon. You can see a library of Eotech Scope. Get segments interesting article about Eotech Scope that may help you. If you are making an attempt to search out Small Animal Clinical Diagnosis By Laboratory Methods, 4E with the most effective value. $ead the review on Small Animal Clinical Diagnosis By Laboratory Methods, 4E, it's reasonable price. Thanks for your visit Best Telephoto Online Store.
This popular resource allows the reader to appropriately select and accurately interpret laboratory tests in a practical and efficient manner. It presents an organized method of answering common questions that reflect the most frequently encountered problems in laboratory tests. A new chapter on Point-of-Care Methodology has been added, and the section on electrolyte/acid-base now includes strong ion differences. Two additional color plates feature 12 new figures.
- Each chapter contains several tables for easy access to data.
- Listing of Referral Laboratories provides a list of labs that can be contacted for certain diseases.
- Reference Values provide an instant source to identify coagulation, hematology , etc., reference values.
- Laboratory Findings of Selected Diseases give the reader a brief overview of diagnostic features.
- A full-color, 8-page insert of illustrations aids in morphologic diagnosis.
- Expert editors and contributors provide the most accurate, authoritative information.
- Chapter outlines provide the reader with an overview of each chapter.
- Limited chapter references make the book easier to use in the laboratory.
- A new chapter on Point-of Care Methodology is included.
- Strong ion differences have been added to the electrolyte/acid-base section.
- An additional 12 full-color illustrations are featured in two new color plates.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Michael D. Willard DVM MS
Harold Tvedten DVM PhD DACVP DECVCP