Act! By Sage Premium 2008 10.0 Multi-Pack is a part of Adwords Keyword Tools products library. To see this Act! By Sage Premium 2008 10.0 Multi-Pack in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Act! By Sage Premium 2008 10.0 Multi-Pack .
This specific product of Act! By Sage Premium 2008 10.0 Multi-Pack posted by Tammie. You can see a library of Adwords Keyword Tools. Get segments interesting article about Adwords Keyword Tools that may help you. If you're trying to seek out Act! By Sage Premium 2008 10.0 Multi-Pack with the simplest price. $ead the review on Act! By Sage Premium 2008 10.0 Multi-Pack, it's reasonable price. Thanks for your visit Best Telephoto Online Store.
ACT BY SAGE PREM EX EDITION 2008 MULTI PK The market-leading contact and customer manager, ACT! by Sage Premium 2008 (10.0) improves productivity by helping you and your team organize contact information, manage daily responsibilities, and communicate more effectively. ACT! Premium is easy to learn and use. ACT! Premium can be used out-of-the-box or customized to fit the needs of your team, and it provides managers with the whole view of interactions. Plus, ACT! Premium integrates with the tools you use, like Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel. With more than 2.7 million individual users, ACT! continues to lead the industry in helping teams like yours connect and succeed.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES IN ACT! PREMIUM 2008 (10.0)
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR TIME. MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR OPPORTUNITIES
Multiple Contacts per Opportunity
Associate multiple contacts to a single opportunity to ensure you are aware of every contact within an organization that could impact the closing of a deal, whether they are an influencer, decision maker, or play another role. Multiple Contacts per Opportunity allows you to track more than one contact associated with an Opportunity without having to create separate opportunities for each Contact, and allows for a more comprehensive view of all the contacts that are involved with an opportunity.
INTRODUCING THE ALL-NEW, INTERACTIVE DASHBOARD
Your critical information, all in one place.
The all-new interactive ACT! Dashboard gives you a comprehensive glance at your key information in a visual easy-to-use format. Roll-up key activity and opportunity information all in the single Dashboard view with the information you need to tackle your day and be more productive.
ACT! FUNCTIONS YOU USE EVERY DAY ARE STREAMLINED FOR GREATER EFFICIENCY.
Save Space in your Database by Adding Document Shortcuts to Activity and History Items
You can now add document shortcuts to Activity and History items without having to attach the full document. You save space and allow other non-ACT! users to edit the same document--ensuring you have the most updated document in the database.
Seize the day.
Allocate your time wisely.
Make the most of your opportunities.
Know who your best customers are.
Know who your best customers are.
Gauge your success.
Keep your Database Clean and Accurate With an Automatic Check for Duplicates by First and Last Name
You can automatically check for duplicate First and Last names contained within ACT! when entering a new Contact Record. When a duplicate record is found, a prompt will inform you that you are creating a duplicate Contact and will provide you with the option to continue or cancel the entry. You also have the option to set and define checking criteria for up to three fields so you only get the duplicate prompt when it matters to you.
Works With Other Software
ACT! 2008 works with multiple operating systems (including Microsoft Windows XP and the new Windows Vistaª operating system), and is compatible with the most popular releases of Office and Internet Explorer, including Office 2007 and Internet Explorer 7.0.
FASTER ACCESS TO MORE COMPREHENSIVE OPPORTUNITY INFORMATION.
Know All the Decision Makers By Tracking Multiple Contacts in One Opportunity
Make sure you're aware of all contacts within an organization that could impact the closing of your deal, whether they are influencers, decision makers, or in other positions. Multiple Contacts per Opportunity allows you to track more than one contact associated with an Opportunity without having to create separate opportunities for each Contact, and allows for a more comprehensive view of all the contacts that are involved with an opportunity.
View the Complete Details of an Opportunity from a List View with Opportunity List Details
View all contacts or products associated with an opportunity from the Opportunity list view without having to open the opportunity. Save time by simply mousing over the opportunity in the List view to quickly identify additional information for that opportunity in seconds.
EASIER WAYS TO SEARCH AND ORGANIZE GROUPS AND COMPAINES.
Automatically Check for Duplicate Group and Company Records to Ensure Your Database Remains Clean and Accurate When a duplicate record is found, a prompt will inform you that you are creating a duplicate Group or Company and will provide you with the option to continue or cancel the entry. You also have the option to set and define duplicate record checking criteria for up to three fields so you are only prompted when required by your pre-determined conditions.
Maintain More Consistent Groups and Companies Record Structures By Using the Label Subgroups and Divisions
For example, many companies in your database may have divisions or departments with the same names, like "Sales" or "Marketing." With ACT! 2008, you can utilize "Sales" and "Marketing" as division names for as many company records as you wish. This improvement lets you maintain more consistent Group and Company Record structures for improved organization and data accuracy.
Enhance Your Search and Reporting Needs by Performing Advanced Queries for Groups and Companies
This will allow you to find Group and Company information more easily. Create new queries identifying all Groups and Companies listed as prospects or located in the same territory. You can save the Advanced Query for later searching and easily re-define the search criteria, reducing time spent on future searches. This enables you to better leverage your customer information based on the query results.
Easily Determine Group and Company Hierarchy--Including Subgroups and Divisions--by Viewing in Dialog Boxes
This not only allows for easier navigation, it also allows you to more clearly see relationships. With this hierarchy you can easily decipher which Subgroup and Division is associated with parent Group and Company records.
ACT! BY SAGE PREMIUM 2008 (10.0) FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Organize Contacts and Leads
- Track contact details, notes and history, appointments and to-do items, documents, and opportunities.
- Populate 60+ pre-defined fields including Name, Company, Phone, Address, Web site, E-mail, and ID/Status, or add your own.
- Attach documents directly into Activities, History, or Documents tabs. Even when you are in Microsoft Word and Excel, you can attach documents and spreadsheets to ACT! contacts so it's easy to quickly locate presentations, proposals, quotes, and more.
- Create Company Records and view a roll-up of notes, history, and opportunities tied to contacts at those companies.
- Use Groups with 15 levels of hierarchy (14 Subgroups) to easily organize, communicate, and schedule related contacts.
Manage Daily Responsibilities
- Schedule calls, meetings, and to-dos quickly and easily, and filter each by priority, date range, or user. Access each with multiple Calendar views including Daily, Weekly, and Monthly, or from the Task List.
- Calendar pop-ups make it easy to view activity details instantly by mousing over any activity for an at-a-glance view.
- Use Activity Alarms to stay on top of deliverables. Incomplete activities roll over to the next day.
- Schedule an activity series1 for activities with multiple tasks. Activities are linked to one another so a date change in one will realign other activities if appropriate.
- Use Group Scheduling for at-a-glance user availability2 for everyone in the database, to manage and define resources, and to receive task bar notifications when a meeting invitation is sent.
- Synchronize ACT! Premium and Outlook calendars automatically2 to facilitate appointment scheduling with company employees not using ACT! Premium.
- Utilize ACT! Premium Dashboard components Schedule At-a-Glance and Activities by User to provide you and your team a fast, accurate snapshot of key calls, meetings, and to-dos.
Track Sales Opportunities
- Use the built-in ACT! sales process or customize the sales process to suit your specific needs.
- View all sales opportunities at once or filter by Users, Estimated Close Date, Status, Sales Stage, Amount, or Probability of Close.
- Customize opportunity field names, as well as field types, in order to capture the most accurate sales and opportunity information.
- Use the Product List4 to easily enter repeated products or services and automatically fill in information such as name, item number, cost, and price. And, generate instant quotes5 for any opportunity without having to re-key information.
- View the graphical Sales Pipeline and drill down to see opportunity details.
- Choose from pre-formatted Sales Reports or export to Excel with one click for further analysis using built-in, customizable pivot tables.
- Utilize ACT! Premium Dashboard components Opportunity Pipeline by Stage, Opportunities by User, Top 10 Opportunities, and Closed Sales to Date for a graphical snapshot of how you and your team are tracking toward metrics.
Communicate More Effectively
- Create, send, and track e-mail to/from contacts using ACT! E-mail Client integrated with Outlook Express or Lotus Notes, or integrate ACT! directly with Outlook.
- Track customer correspondence for a history of all communications with a contact and its organization.
- Quickly identify your last communication with a contact using the Last Communication fields, including Last Reach, Last Attempt, Last Meeting, Last Letter, and Last E-mail fields.
- Write letters in ACT! using Word or the ACT! built-in Word Processor, which supports tables, graphics, HTML, and spell checking. And, use pre-formatted templates for e-mails, letters, and memos, and easily customize the HTML graphical templates to e-mail customers.
- Select a contact or a group of contacts and perform a Mail Merge7 to a letter or e-mail.
Gain Business Insight
- Perform a look-up on most fields or use Keyword Search and ACT! will highlight the keyword in a particular note, history, activity, or opportunity. Or, perform numeric look-ups such as greater than or less than queries.
- Perform numeric look-ups such as greater than or less than queries and easily edit a row or rows within the query to better suit your search needs.
- Access 40 standard reports including Phone Lists, Activity Reports, Referral Source, and Sales Summaries. Or, use the Report Designer4 to create custom reports and send most reports to Excel, HTML, PDF, or e-mail.
- View, manage, and report on activities by user, providing administrators and managers insight into activities initiated and completed by users.
- Get a pulse on your team's performance and on your business in a single view with comprehensive, graphical representations of key information with the ACT! Premium Dashboard.
- Tailor ACT! Premium to suit your business by customizing Priority, Activity, and History types allowing for better tracking and analysis.
Accomodate Large Teams
- Assign up to five security levels, including Manager and Restricted, to all users, to allow different access to data and features depending on user levels.
- Maintain database security with custom user permissions per user, enabling or disabling them from deleting and/or exporting to Excel.
- Administrators, managers, and individual users can easily view team memberships.
- Ensure up-to-date customer information with automatic database synchronization, backup, and maintenance.
- Keep data more secure with the ability to set password rules including; Password Expiration Options, Complexity of a Password, and Password Re-use.
- With Silent Install, easily deploy ACT! Premium to multiple users. Administrators can pre-select preferences to ensure all users receive the same settings and desired configuration.
Access While Mobile or Remote
- Utilize ACT! Premium for Web4 for anytime, anywhere access.
- Synchronize your ACT! Calendar, Contact and To-Do information, Notes, and History items to Palm OS, Pocket PC, Windows Mobile 5.0, or BlackBerry devices. (Handheld Sync is not available in ACT! Premium for Web)
- Print over 20 templates designed for popular paper organizers so you always have your schedule with you.
- Print from any ACT! Premium calendar template and the contact phone number for any scheduled call is automatically printed on the calendar.
- Access critical contact and customer details through Citrix or Terminal Services when out of the office.
- Scalable premium version of ACT! Improves productivity by helping you and your team organize contact information, manage daily responsibilities, and communicate more effectively
- New interactive Dashboard with comprehensive, graphical representations of key information
- Usability enhancements to common features for improved efficiency
- Improvements to sales opportunity tracking for greater visibility
- Improvements to Group and Company management for easier tracking