Omax 40X-1000X Trinocular Infinity Polarizing Microscope+10Mp Digital Camera is a part of Keyword Research products library. To see this Omax 40X-1000X Trinocular Infinity Polarizing Microscope+10Mp Digital Camera in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Omax 40X-1000X Trinocular Infinity Polarizing Microscope+10Mp Digital Camera .
This specific product of Omax 40X-1000X Trinocular Infinity Polarizing Microscope+10Mp Digital Camera posted by Dennis. You can see a library of Keyword Research. Get segments interesting article about Keyword Research that may help you. If you are trying to find Omax 40X-1000X Trinocular Infinity Polarizing Microscope+10Mp Digital Camera with the simplest price. $ead the review on Omax 40X-1000X Trinocular Infinity Polarizing Microscope+10Mp Digital Camera, it's reasonable price. Thanks for your visit Best Telephoto Online Store.
Packing List: Trinocular microscope head;Microscope frame and base;Condenser assembly;Rotary stage;Intermediate attachment;Light housing;5 EW10X/22 eyepieces;5 objectives: 4X, 10X, 20X, 40X, 100X;Analyzer;Substitute of analyzer;1/4lambda plate;1lambda plate;Quartz wedge plate;Substitute of compensator;Photo tube;Blue color filter;A bottle of immersion oil;4 Allen keys;Wrench for focusing tension adjustment;Extra halogen bulb;Extra fuse;Power cord;Dust cover;10MP digital camera;0.5X reduction lens;0.01mm stage micrometer;CD (driver and software inside);USB2.0 cable
- Total magnifications: 40X, 100X, 200X, 400X, 1000X; Eyepieces: 5 EW10X/22 (high eyepoint, phi22mm wide field of view), 3 of them with reticles (crossline, scale crossline and grid); Objectives: strain free plan infinity achromatic - 4X/0.1/∞/-, working distance 17.3mm-10X/0.25/∞/0.17, working distance 10.0mm-20X/0.40/∞/0.17, working distance 5.10mm-40X/0.65/∞/0.17, working distance 0.54mm (spring) - 100X/1.25/∞/0.17, working distance 0.13mm (spring,oil)
- Head: Siedentopf trinocular, 30degrees; inclined 360degrees; swiveling head, interpupillary distance 48-75mm adjustable, diopter ring on left eyepiece tube; Nosepiece: revolving, quintuple, reversed, objective center adjustable; Condenser: strain free Abbe condenser with swing-out top lens and iris aperture diaphragm, center adjustable NA0.9/0.25; Stage: rotary stage, diameter phi170mm, center adjustable, with click-stop mechanism and a mechanical stage (removable, range 30mm x 40mm)
- Polarizer: built-in, 0degrees;- 360degrees; rotatable, minimum graduation 2degrees;; Analyzer: slide in and out of the light path, 0degrees;- 360degrees; rotatable, minimum graduation 1degrees; (0.1degrees; when using vernier); Bertrand Lens: in the intermediate attachment, switch in and out of the light path, capable of focusing and centering; Compensators: quarter-wave plate (1/4lambda plate), tint plate (1lambda plate), and quartz wedge (Q plate)
- Focusing: coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides, tension adjustable; Illumination: Kohler transmitted, intensity adjustable, with iris field diaphragm, 24V/100W Halogen lamp; Color filters: blue; Power supply: AC 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz, 2.5A
- Digital camera: - true color 3584x2748 pixels (10.0M pixels) - 0.5X reduction lens to get larger field of view - 0.01 mm calibration slide: 1mm/100 division - Frame speed: 1.9fps at 3584x2748, 8fps at 1792x1374, 27fps at 896x684 - Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/ 7 (32/64-bit), Mac OS and Linux operating system - Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images - USB2.0 (only) cable included