Celestron Tetraview Lcd Digital Microscope is a part of Spotting Binoculars products library. To see this Celestron Tetraview Lcd Digital Microscope in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Celestron Tetraview Lcd Digital Microscope .
This specific product of Celestron Tetraview Lcd Digital Microscope posted by Soly. You can see a library of Spotting Binoculars. Get segments interesting article about Spotting Binoculars that may help you. If you are making an attempt to find Celestron Tetraview Lcd Digital Microscope with the easiest value. $ead the review on Celestron Tetraview Lcd Digital Microscope, it's reasonable price. Thanks for your visit Best Telephoto Online Store.
Grades 6–12. The Celestron® TetraView microscope is affordable, yet offers advanced features. These include 4 fully achromatic objective lenses, a mechanical stage, a 4.3' TFT color LCD touchscreen, a 5-megapixel CMOS sensor, and a 2-GB SD card for storing captured images.
Magnification from 40x to 400x (1,600x with 4x digital zoom) makes TetraView ideal for viewing a range of cellular specimens on slides. Rotate the LCD screen up to 180° to share images with others. For a bigger audience, use the TV output to display images on a television or projector.
Advanced and affordable, the Celestron® TetraView is an excellent tool for classrooms, labs, and serious hobbyists.
- Still or video image capture and storage
- Quadruple nosepiece with 4x, 10x, 20x, and 40x objectives
- Total magnification from 40x to 400x (1,600x with 4x digital zoom)
- 2-GB SD card—SD slot supports up to 32-GB card
- 3-1/2 x 3-1/2' mechanical stage for easy slide scanning
- Coarse- and fine-focus adjustments
- Filter wheel with 3-position diaphragm
- 2.0 USB cable to upload images to a computer
- Universal AC adapter; also accepts 4 AA batteries (not included) for field use
- Includes 7 prepared slides, touchscreen pen, carrying case, video cable, and dust cover
- Two-year limited warranty
- Size, 13' H x 5-1/2' W x 7' D; wt, 4 lb
- The Carolina Pledge: 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. All of our products are unconditionally guaranteed. If for any reason you are not satisfied with any item, you may return it for a replacement, a refund, or credit. It's that simple.
- From our beginnings in 1927, Carolina Biological Supply Company has grown to become a leading supplier of science teaching materials for all levels of education. Today, from our headquarters in Burlington, North Carolina, we serve customers worldwide, including teachers, professors, homeschool educators, hobbyists, and professionals in health and science-related fields.
- When you shop with Carolina, you're not alone! All of our products are backed by unparalleled technical support, available from 8am to 8pm, ET, Monday-Friday. Contact information (Live Chat, email, and phone) is provided after placing your order at Amazon.