Omax 1600X Phase Contrast Siedentopf Compound Microscope+1.3Mp Camera is a part of Pocket Microscope Walmart products library. To see this Omax 1600X Phase Contrast Siedentopf Compound Microscope+1.3Mp Camera in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Omax 1600X Phase Contrast Siedentopf Compound Microscope+1.3Mp Camera .
This specific product of Omax 1600X Phase Contrast Siedentopf Compound Microscope+1.3Mp Camera posted by Chris. You can see a library of Pocket Microscope Walmart. Get segments interesting article about Pocket Microscope Walmart that may help you. If you're making an attempt to find Omax 1600X Phase Contrast Siedentopf Compound Microscope+1.3Mp Camera with the easiest price. $ead the review on Omax 1600X Phase Contrast Siedentopf Compound Microscope+1.3Mp Camera, it's reasonable price. Thanks for your visit Best Telephoto Online Store.
Packing List: Trinocular microscope Siedentopf viewing head; Microscope stand; 4 DIN achromatic objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X, 100X; A pair of eyepieces WF10X/18; A pair of eyepieces P16X; 2 color filters: green and blue; 1 bottle of immersion oil; Dust cover; Power cord (US and Canada standard); Extra halogen bulb (6V/20W); Extra fuses; Tension wrench; Allen key; 1 centering telescopic eyepiece; 4 PLAN phase contrast objectives: 10X, 20X, 40X, and 100X; 1 condenser disk with bright field condenser and 4 phase contrast filters; 1 green filter; 1 screw driver; 1 aluminum storage and carrying box; 1.3MP digital camera; 0.45X reduction lens; USB cable; 1 CD (Camera driver, software and user's instruction)
- Brightfield Magnification: 40X-64X-100X-160X-400X-640X-1000X-1600X; Phase contrast magnification: 100X-160X-200X-320X-400X-640X-1000X-1600X; Eyepieces: widefield WF10X/18 and P16X; Brightfield objectives: achromatic 4X, 10X, 40X(spring), 100X (spring, oil); 4 PLAN phase contrast objectives: 10X, 20X, 40X(spring), 100X (spring, oil); Viewing head: trinocular 30 degrees inclined 360 degrees rotatable; Focus: coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides with tension control
- Interpupillary distance: adjustment 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch ( 55mm ~ 75mm); Diopter: adjustable on left ocular-tube; Nosepiece: reversed revolving quadruple nosepiece; A lever to switch between beam spilt for photo part and 100% to eyepieces when camera is not in use; Stage: double layer X-Y mechanical stage with scales, size 5-1/2inch x 4-1/4inch (140mm x 110mm) translation range 3inch x 2inch (78mm x 52mm); Illumination: transmitted, 6V/20W halogen lamp, variable intensity
- Stage upward stopper to protect objectives and slides; Condenser: Abbe condenser NA1.25 with iris diaphragm and filter holder, rack and pinion adjustment; Phase contrast condenser disk with five switchable positions: one bright field NA1.25 w/ iris diaphragm Abbe condenser and four phase contrast filters, 10X, 20X, 40X, 100X, each can be centered individually; All metal mechanical components; Power supply: 110-115V, 50/60Hz (US and Canada) (220V version available, contact seller)
- Digital camera: - true color 1280x1024 pixels (1.3MP) - 0.45X reduction lens to get larger field of view - Software compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7 32/64-bit, and Mac OS - Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images - USB cable included
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects